PWS stents are only recommended for the peripheral vascular system and are suitable for:
- De novo atherosclerotic lesions
- Result of insufficient angioplasty
- Residual stenosis following balloon dilation of over 50%
- Dissection with blocked vessel
- Recoil in the event of bypass anastomotic stenosis
- Closure of iliac arteries
STORAGE AND STERILISATION
Euca PWS stents are sterilised with EO (ethylene oxide) gas. Single use. Do not resterilise.
Store in a dry place, at a temperature between 5°C and 40°C. Protect from direct sunlight. Supplied in individual packs.