Resistant stents are only recommended for the peripheral vascular system in the event of:
- De novo atherosclerotic lesions
- Result of insufficient angioplasty
- Residual stenosis following balloon dilation of over 50%
- Dissection with blocked vessel
- Recoil in the event of bypass anastomotic stenosis
- Closure of iliac arteries
- Highly flexible
- Adapts very well to vessel
- No need for resizing
- Does not deform structure
- Supports lesion uniformly
- Less irritation at a vasal level
STERILISATION AND STORAGE
Sterilised with EO (ethylene oxide) gas. Single use.
Do not resterilise. Store in a cool, dry place, at a temperature between 5°C and 40°C.
Supplied in individual pack.